Thread: Troubleshooting Frustration with Kindle
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawLover View Post
Hey there. I am on my second Kindle e-reader right now, and I can tell you that I have simply had a boatload of frustration.

My first one froze and had lines in the screen, and couldn't be fixed after a charge and a restart, so I had to send it back and get a new one. This new one I have had only a week, and once again, it has a frozen screen (no lines this time, thankfully.) I tried a soft reset, holding the power button, charging it...

I don't know what to do! Is this going to happen often? If so, I may just try and get my money back, because this is nothing more than a huge hassle! I didn't have either Kindle for very long before they started going wacky on me.

What should I do?
that's very very very highly unusual. i'd suggest calling kindle customer service and trying a third one. but then that's me, like what i would do. good luck, what ever you decide
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote