View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #9
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
UGGH! I purchased this from Amazon last month when it came out, and now it is FREE. Has anyone had this happen purchasing an ebook from them, and will Amazon refund my money (LOL)???

9 May 2011 - Sent Amazon an email asking for a refund Sunday 8 May, stating that since they were now selling the ebook for free and I had just bought it for full price. They said even though it was over 7 days, they would refund my $. The "free" edition is now on my Kindle android app!!!

Last edited by bookratt; 05-09-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Received refund from Amazon - how about that?!?!?
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote