View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If one Deregisters the Japanese Kindle on the "Manage Your Kindle" page in the Japanese Amazon store, couldn't it then be Re-registered in the American Amazon Store at the MYK page?
Not necessarily.
I can register my German Kindle Fire HD on both the US and German account.
But my US Kindle Fire HD only registers to the US account.
And that's although both are in the very same account with the very same country settings!
If I choose Germany and use the US Kindle Fire HD, the book section within the shop doesn't work as usual. It directs me to the website instead of using the "internal version". I still can purchase books directly on the Kindle, but the purchasing experience is less smooth.
Amazon Germany explained to me, that's because the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" is US-only.
But for other readers, which are available globally, it's no problem.
On my Kindle Paperwhite for example I've switched between the US and Germany quite frequently.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote