View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 09:41 PM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsbruder View Post
I am aware this is an old thread, but if anyone is still watching this I need some help.

I am getting this error 'MainDialog' object has no attribute 'spine_max_index'

The spine and the TOC are not being displayed in their respective places (nothing is there).

Any suggestions?
A quick look at the code suggests there is problem with the book. The plugin gets a list of internal files from the spine in the OPF file. The error suggests the book doesn't have a spine or that something earlier went wrong that meant the spine wasn't processed. And there should have been an error displayed when that happened.

I would suggest opening the book in the editor and running the error check on it.

Also, when reporting an error like this, it helps to post the full error message. Press the copy button on the error dialog to copy the details to the clipboard and include that in the post.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote