View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #14
jineapple
Enthusiast
jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hmmm that's interesting. In Germany, the Kindle is the only ereader you can not get books from the library with, because of the missing epub compatibility (Or at least, I haven't been able to find anything suggesting Amazon books are available in a library). Makes sense considering Amazon has their own system with being able to borrow books with Prime...I'm not sure how important this is to me though...currently the libraries I usually use don't even support e-books, though that may change of course...

Currently I'm leaning towards the Kindle PW, but I'm going to take some time before finally deciding. Thanks for all the tips so far though
jineapple is offline   Reply With Quote