View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #114
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Import your Google contacts with the stock email app. The extended app can use them because they are placed in the Contacts app.
Okay, I imported my contacts using the stock email app, and they are definitely there. I just can't figure out how to make the Enhanced Email use them. Specifically, when I compose a new email, I would expect to be able to click in the "To" field and get a dropdown list of contacts to choose from. It seems to only let me actually type in an email address, though. Any suggestions on how to make this work?
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote