View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #68
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Some folks just can't appreciate irony! Or a really slimy red herring disguised as an insurance agent. Mr. Jellby both put a spotlight on the clues, while at the same time dismissing them - oft times literally. Just a wee bit of misdirection.
Didn't work though in the end. When he opened the microwave door and 'fragrant' steam came out I knew something was bogus. Heated plastic has a smell that's anything but fragrant and of course it does take a while to prepare a chicken for cooking, and one roasted chicken looks much like another. Then there was the way HarryT got it. The umbrella being used as a fulcrum = mechanical advantage which means the killer had to find a way to push the bookcase over besides brute strength. In fact all the victims got it via ways that weren't really physically demanding. Finally all the victims were easy to identify except Poohbear_nc. So I was pretty sure he was the guilty party. Not 100% sure but he was the one I chose as the killer. And the Agatha Christie similarities also seemed to point to you (in my mind) of course.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote