View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #21377
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Sounds great!

Hubby and I decided that if Lucas wakes up before 1 AM, I take it. After 1 AM he takes it. Of course the kid decides to wake up at 12:50. (sigh) At least it was the only time he woke up last night. He has been eating a ton, went from 5 feedings for two weeks to 7 or 8 for most of this week, and been pretty cranky in the evening. I think it is a growth spurt or a developmental thing. I am refusing to believe that he is pissed about Mom working and eating for comfort. He is three months old not 3 years old.

Had some OJ with my breakfast this morning. I am drinking some Rooibos on the drive to the office. Headed to get some water in the near future here.

Thank god it is Friday.
And yet this is exactly what happened to us, and she was 8 weeks old when I went back to work..... I had been told this by many, working moms or midwives, and refused to believe it too, but apparently they do know exactly what mommytime is and they will try to get it no matter what.

Glad to read he is doing well and growing fast!

The reverse to you Stitch: glad to hear you are shrinking fast

Hello to everyone else, hope you are all well, healthy and happy.

Sorry, really just passing through, after the huge fire that destroyed 15.000 hectares but miraculously stopped 3k from our house at the beginning of this month, we had yesterday and foremost today floods that paralyzed the area, but gave my kids some unplanned holidays since the red alert was given for today and all schools were closed down. Many houses have been destroyed in those two catastrophies. This will remain as an annus horribilis for many around us, thank god we were very lucky and nothing happened to us nor to our friends nor to our houses, but we have been texting each other an awful lot in order to make sure everyone was safe or to offer shelter.

On a funnier note : during the fire (I was alone here with the kids), I decided to pack the emergency bag and move down to the coast to ensure the kids were safe. Part of the emergency bag was their school books and materials, but not the wii (it does not make it to my top ten). You should have seen the looks on their faces when they realized which are my priorities....

Last edited by aceflor; 09-28-2012 at 12:10 PM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote