View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #37
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
wrongful act legal definition
Had you said it was a wrongful action, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But you said it was illegal. Try the definition of illegal, instead. You'll find that, to people fluent in the english language, it means a lot more than just criminal.

Quote:
Anyway, at this point we clearly are arguing definitions,
As I said, definitions matter, if you want people to know what you're talking about.

Quote:
which as I said before may be different where you are than where I am.
I'm in the english speaking world.

Quote:
We can all agree that it is 'wrong' (in the normal meaning of the word) to intentionally break your word, which is what violating a contract is.
And, again, signing a contract with no intention of living up to it is, in fact, at least technical criminal in most jurisdictions anyway.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote