View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #2
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
I think this might be a really useful tool, but I just don't know enough about how firefox would interact with the command line. I agree, it would be a cool little utility to have. Right now on my Mac I have an Automator script that does the same thing and works for any URL that I copy to my clipboard. I copy the URL (from a browser or email or whatever) and then run an Automator app that downloads the file and then executes the command line to convert the file to an LRF. Now if only Kovid has a command line utility to import into the database...
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote