View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 10:04 PM   #54
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Personally, regarding crazy grammar-word formations, one cannot beat German. Dang! Just forgot that milch-cow-big-combine dealie word. In German one would request the toolforturningthreadedotherdevices. In English, I say "hey, hand me that wrench."

Seriously. The device we use that replicates a book is a book. Since it is "electronic," and Americans love to abbreviate words, said device is an "E(lectronic)book." Foucalt and Derrida might have something to say about naming a device a "reader."

'Course, I'm a sentient squid from another dimension. What do I know?
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote