View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My mom had me at 25, and I had my first child at 29. I'm thinking I might be a granny by the time I'm 60... It really depends on where careers go. If it's going to go back to a more trade-oriented thing, then maybe my daughter will decide to be a plumber, go through training, and have a baby earlier. Whereas I waited until after my husband and I had both completed our MBAs. MBA: it's the new high school diploma!
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote