Thread: It's here!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #38
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Wecome, Hurley!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurley13148 View Post
I got my pocket pro yesterday, it's everything that you could ask for. Having a ball reading ,and managing my library.
Dear Hurley:

I work for Astak and I am VERY happy that you are having a ball reading with the Pocket PRO. It is a great device and will give years of reading pleasure!! Do not forget to charge fully, do the latest firmware upgrade (even though the device just arrived it may well not have that), and read the FAQ sheet. You can find the FAQ and the Formware Upgrade at: www.theEZreader.com/html. That FAQ sheet is very helpful and I update it often now.

Keep your eyes peeled for a new website coming that will have 200,000 pay eBooks and over 1 Million free eBooks. What is neat about this is ALL of the titles on this special website will be in PDF or EPUB. You can buy at this site and know with total certainty that every title is ideal for your Pocket PRO. Announcement coming Very, very soon!!

Welcome to our merry little band!! Post often!!

Last edited by Robertb; 02-25-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote