View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
For me no. For my wife... well, I clean almost all of the (my) books off the book shelf with the plan to donate or trash. But, they are still sitting in boxes in the garage. She seems to have a problem with me getting rid of them.

She would not let me get rid of any of "her" books.

She is not reading on a reader yet. Though I keep trying. Recently she said she wanted to go out and get a book. I told her I could just but the ebook version for he and she could use my Sony reader... her response was...

"That is a waste. Then I can't give the book away to the school after I am done with it."

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote