View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 01:23 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
How did you install the eNews from here?

This is how I do it:

- right-click on the eNews channel and save it to my desktop

- in Web Companion, go to File->Add a local eNews file. Click on the downloaded eNews channel

- your selected eNews should now show up in the list among your other eNews channels. Double-left-click on it once. Make sure the section you want to download is selected. At the same time, you can make sure that the sections for all other eNews channels are de-selected, so you can make sure to download only this particular one

- go to File->Update Now

This worked for me. Give it a try.

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote