View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Kindle 4 NT battery advice needed

I wanted to get "low battery" on my Kindle 4 NT because I heard it'll help it display what's left of the battery more accurately if I let it run low at least once.
It's halfway down right now, it was almost at 30% but I had to plug it again today to put some books on it.

I've had the Kindle for just under a month and I think I read 6 books so far.

Should I use it for the next few days without plugging it in?
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote