Thread: MobileRead May 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #33
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I think Biography/Memoirs would be the only NonFiction category I would support, personally. I just don't want it to be right after Classics month. In fact, I would suggest it for August.
On second thought, I may have spoken too hastilyon this. I mean one of the reasons for my wanting to be in a book club (besides having fun) is to expose my library to books I wouldn't normally read. So..

Besides Biographies (and the like) or Politics (which I don't think would be safe to pursue). What other NonFiction categories would you guys want to explore?

There is History of course, maybe Cultures...

There is also the possibility of someone starting a NonFiction specific book club.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote