View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
What about Reader's Digest. Is the download / subscription version the full version you actually buy in the store or will it be missing things?

I'm hoping Santa brings me an iPad Mini for Christmas and would like to know how I could go about getting the Reader's Digest on it and what reader I would need for it, etc. After that, I might look into other magazines but wanted to start with something that is a favorite.

Thanks.
Shykat
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote