View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #36
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by raac View Post
In addition, it seems clear to everyone else that I was simply expecting the level of service found in most other on-line retailers and B&M stores. Assisting a customer in instances such as this is just good customer service: common sense for the retailer because it keeps customers coming back. This is so obvious it hardly needs to be said.
Yes, I caught your meaning and thought the question was entirely reasonable. What you were essentially asking for was an exchange because you got the wrong item which is perfectly reasonable from either a B&M or online store. It's not like the read the book, then wanted a refund. I'm glad to know they took care of your issue. I've only dealt with Kobo's customer service once, and wasn't super impressed, but it was something that was my fault for not noticing that a book wasn't available as an Adobe DRM EPUB download before I purchased it from them.

Last edited by hwlester; 10-12-2012 at 10:32 AM.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote