View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:48 AM   #34463
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I would do that if the LED wasn't so ridiculously bright. I know I can switch the LED off in the bios but I can't be bothered.
A drop of nail polish the next time you do your nails... Enough light will still get through, but it won't be bright. I have a digital clock beside my pillow that is bright enough to illuminate the Bat Cave. I took a couple of sheets of blue cellophane from a gift package and taped them over the clock face. Problem solved. Just bright enough to read the numbers now.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote