View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #21
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thearr View Post
For those who are interested I made a small hello-world app to import/export Kindle highlights and notes. It allows to edit, sort, and filter highlights and save them back in Kindle txt format or in csv. I'm not a programmer and this is my first Python+Qt app, so use it on your own risk: https://sites.google.com/site/kindlethearr/klippings/
Does this only work on the latest version kindles, I tried it on my k2 and it says the file is the wrong format?
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote