View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:12 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
Re-reading my first post, I realize I wasn't very clear, but the idea is to be able to read MR as discreetly as possible, not to "pimp" the site.
The result is a near text-like browsing, with only the most necessary images (buttons mainly).
That's what I meant by "I went in the opposite direction".
I know, but I still find it too black & white... I never liked white backgrounds. And that's why I like the scheme of this site, it's rather discreetly coloured...

Oh, here's a first go on this site for me.

I think I'll be playing with colours later...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MobileReadStylish.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	39399  

Last edited by Sweetpea; 11-17-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote