View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ePub to LRF font-lock issue

I've been searching through MR for hints on this, but haven't found anything yet. One of my customers (Kovid, you know him) purchased an ePub version of my latest book, used Calibre to convert it to LRF, and now reports they can't resize the font in the book.

My ePub files were created in Sigil and verified as compliant using epubcheck. Obviously, I didn't expect font-lock problems with the file, and I want people to be able to resize as necessary. But I don't see where the problem is here... in the ePub file, the way Calibre is handling it, or the Sony 505. Any ideas?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote