View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 04:00 AM   #3
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Robert - I have always felt you are a very helpful member on the Astak devices, but I for one absolutely despise pushy sales tactics ... so I will be honest with you that many of your posts do sound like over the top sales pitches and actually devalue the product you are trying to promote.

I am in the market for another reader right now, and one reason I am not taking the Astak Pocket PRO seriously is because of your sales pitches. I am just not sure how much of a filter to put on when reading the description that has been coming from your posts.

I may still consider the Pocket PRO, but I really need to hear some unbiased opinions of other, longtime, MR members whose opinions I can trust.

I follow many many forums, in some of which I do see company representation. However, in almost all these cases the company reps just answer questions and don't do "active marketing". I realize your job is business development, but a forum like MR really isn't the proper place for marketing and advertisement by company reps ... and doing so just distances many members like me from your products.

I would really like to see your stick around and provide helpful answers to people's questions ... but going forward if you are planning on reducing the "marketing & sales" tones in your posts, I REALLY do think you will do a HUGE favor to the Astak products.

Wish you all the best and hope to see your around !
rana is offline   Reply With Quote