View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #12
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Viewsonic Airpanel 100 seems to be a rare object - most of the links I've googled are for accessories....
There is the one seller on Ebay. I think he he bought the contents of someone's warehouse. Here is a list of what he has:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDogBargain View Post
Hello everybody, my name is Jonny and I just stumbled upon your thread. I noticed some of you have purchased some of my viewsonic airpanel v100's. Well if there are any other members interested, or if you already have one and want another one, please send me an email at luckydogsales@gmail.com

We also have the following airpanels available: v110, v110p, v150, v150p,
- Docks available for v100, v110 and v210

Airsync available: v205, v210, v210x, v240

ViewPad100, viewpad 1000
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote