View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #36059
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I would buy a 'spork'. That is an eating implement of plastic which is a fork on the one side, a spoon on the other and has a small cutting edge. I always carry one when traveling
We must have 6-8 sporks around. I keep finding more as we pack. We had one each in our 'Earthquake Emergency Packs,' keep one each in our travel shoulder bags, found two more in with the extra camping gear... Who knows how many more we'll find this week!

Here's "Mr. Spork..."

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mr_spork.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	106111  

Last edited by Stitchawl; 05-21-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote