View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #35548
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Packing my dive and camera gear! I've got some work to do this weekend in Micronesia! Warm weather, here I come! I've got a flight out of Kansai International Airport tomorrow afternoon. (Business Cass! The company is paying. But as it's a 2.5 hour flight I really won't get the real benefits of it) These folks have opted for the luxury boat, so that part of the work will be an absolute delight! And you can't do much better than the undersea variety provided by the local coral reefs. Every thing is alive and healthy, and what's best, just a short ride from the marina!

I'll have enough time tomorrow morning to get in a quick 5k walk before I have to leave for the airport. But I've just realized that I'm going to have a bit of a problem... I don't have ANY idea how much weight to put on my weight belt now! I had been using 6kg but now that I've lost so much weight, that would seriously over-weight me! I'll bet I can get away with just 2kg now... Unfortunately, I won't have time for a pre-dive check...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote