View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #73
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
They do only go after the uploader. Every case I've seen has always been about uploading files, not downloading them.

This is one area of all of this that the RIAA/MPAA have been hugely successful. They've completely confused the average person when it comes to the difference between uploading/downloading and how copyright law applies to them.
The trouble is that most torrent softwares do both, unless you want to risk getting banned from the tracker by setting your max upload rate to zero.

Been there, done that, but they never did send me the dang T-shirt. So I don't download stuff anymore.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote