View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:23 AM   #270
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
J.C., don't have the 903 with me to check, but is the one attach the menu that would work?
If it is that one, I've now also uploaded it in the top message sticky "User tips..." thread. As for the keymaps, I think one can play around with it in the configuration settings - bivsumy (Ukranian forum user) has made his available on his Coolreader page.
Oh the quick menu works, its just that the image is sort of mirror image so for example if you stand on the bottom right icon the caption at top left will show the correct title but the proper icon that matches the title will be on the bottom left, so wrong icon but correct caption and action.

Anyhow I mentioned it and the key-mapping in the hope that someone more fluent in Russian will point it out in the right place to be fixed in the future.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote