View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM   #21
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Speaking of the NYTimes, which I really do like a lot and I sincerely apologize if my earlier stupid comment was offensive to anyone, here's word from the guy who predicted the October 15 release of the Kindle: http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/1...mazons-kindle/

"According to publishing industry executives back then, Amazon had promised delivery of its keyboard-equipped electronic book reader during the second week of October. Now, those same people say that the company has pushed back that date and is aiming for a launch by the end of this year."

and

"A person who has seen the Kindle says that the device will connect via the Sprint network."
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote