View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #117
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
I've released version 0.4.2. Changes:
- correct a small typo when impserve reported itself as impmake while starting up
- changes for creating a standalone windows version via py2exe

Please note that you will require to install eBook Publisher seperately for using impmake, which hasn't been bundled. Thanks to nrapallo for the suggestion to create a windows-only version, which would be more helpful for people to get it up and running.
Another suggestion would be to include a 'standard' content startup page (index.html).

Oh, let me see, I should have one lying around here somewhere... oh, here it is!

It's the Impserve startup page (MobileRead edition)! Just extract index.html in the below content.zip and place it in your 'content' directory.

While you are at it, use the included impserve-start.bat to startup the program. It belongs in the same directory where impserve.exe resides! This assumes you are using the windows (win32) executables!

Also, useful posts to review once you start using impserve:
AdjustSmallestFont.py First user-supplied plugin (forces smallest font) for impserve...

mrbooks-09-03-08.imp test .imp ebook for impserve direct .imp downloading...

Cousins, Adrienne: Kindle Bookmarks v0.11, Sep 3,2008 .imp ebook with PDA-friendly links...
Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip content.zip (1.3 KB, 516 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-04-2008 at 05:10 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote