View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I just saw this thread, Zelda...

I have my that it will be fixed and home soon.
thank you dreams, my fingers are crossed too.

latest news : i took my 600 yesterday to the sony store. as they had said to me on the telephone, they would not exchange it for me, but apparently that is because they will only exchange a product within 7 days ; past that time they send it for repairs. i explained what was wrong and the guy said he thought it might be a problem with the "ressources management card" (carte de gestion des ressources). he will send it to their technicians and get a diagnostic, and when he knows more he will call me (he said probably tuesday or wednesday), and depending on the problem either they will repair it (that can take up to 15 days !) or, if it *is* a bad ressources management card, they *might* just replace it, because apparently that's a very expensive repair. i am hoping for this solution because i wouldn't have to wait so long.

there was a moment of hesitation when i gave my receipt and told them it was purchased in new york, but they accepted to repair it for me anyway, which is very nice. i'm very happy so far with sony service. now we just have to see what the technician will say...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote