View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #93
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorDog View Post
I noticed that too and I really want to know the answer. This is worse than the time they moved the clock
I'm not familiar with other Kobos, but is this the narrow bar that would appear just above the bottom bar with vertical lines in it and filled to indicate overall progress? If so, then yeah, it's gone. Unfortunate, I think. It does display your overall progress as a % value at the top.

The other thing I can't find is the short list. Maybe it was removed in 2.0 or maybe it's just a 2.1.4 thing, but it'd be nice to have back.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote