View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiasaurus View Post
Thank you. It definitely says something that our first instinct on hearing of an IOS update is to check for Stanza compatibility. Off to upgrade...
Lol, that's the first thing I always check ever since Stanza started working funky after I updated from iOS 2.0 to 2.1. This is the main reason I kept my old 2G iPhone when I upgraded to the iPhone 3GS - so I have something to test Stanza compatibility with firmware updates. Nowadays, I check for Stanza compatibility on my brother's iPhone 4S before I install the update on my iPhone 4. However, I do have a 4th gen iPod Touch that's still on iOS 4.3.5. The older version of Stanza just seems to work better.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote