View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthiasR. View Post
Hi Lode,

On the virtual keyboard is a button for space. But it shows only (white-)space! Genious, isn't it?!
You find it between the comma and the backspace.

Considering the Browser I'have another question: Has anybody found out how to add bookmarks to the browser menu (i mean the menu with the onyx and wiki links). Would be just a nice to have to directly jump to a page instead of going to wikipedia to open an already defined bookmark.
Thank you.
An interesting thing happened: I wanted to see if one could post here using the M92. After some difficulties I finally was typing out a some text here on my M92. Then I saw the blank space to be used as a space bar, and typed that it was between the comma and the arrow. But just as I was about to hit "Save" on the M92 to post it here, its screen froze. The battery icon showed empty... so I got the box, ripped the charger out of the still unopened plastic bag, plugged it in, but then saw that I had to refresh to start all over again. That's when I saw on my M92 that you had posted the above.

I could not get a new Quick Reply in to you here using the M92, for reasons explained in a new thread: "M92 Browser Experiment": https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...79#post1942479

Last edited by Lode; 01-27-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote