View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthiasR. View Post
Hi Lode,

On the virtual keyboard is a button for space. But it shows only (white-)space! Genious, isn't it?!
You find it between the comma and the backspace.

Considering the Browser I'have another question: Has anybody found out how to add bookmarks to the browser menu (i mean the menu with the onyx and wiki links). Would be just a nice to have to directly jump to a page instead of going to wikipedia to open an already defined bookmark.
Hi,
in the new firmware (1.7 betta) the space bar is already good visible and "add bookmark" in browser adds a new start page in the menu with the onyx and wiki.

I hope after Chinese New Year holidays (in the course of the 1-2 weeks) we will get the final 1.7 version with some nice new functionality..
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote