View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahseen View Post
I don't live in US and for that matter no Ereader is available in my country. But I'm going in an office trip for the next 2 weeks or so and plan to buy one. Does any of the device have trouble operating if I'm out of US? Thanks for the suggestions and here are my take on that.

I don't think pocketbooks are that easy to find in US stores. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't think you'll have any trouble with the device out of the US. You won't be able to access any bookstore, though, but you already mentioned that is not important. You'll just want to make sure you can charge the ereader using USB. That's just in case your power system is different from the system in use by the ereader. I'd guess most any ereader can be charged via USB.

You are right, sadly. Only two PocketBook stores in all of the US: one in Kansas City, MO and the other in Seattle, WA.

Good luck! I hope you find something. Why not buy one online and have it shipped to the hotel you'll be staying at? Or shipped to the business location where you'll be working?
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote