View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #38
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiLin View Post
If you're a Mac user, I cannot recommend Scrivener enough. There is a trial version, but the software itself isn't too expensive. It's the best money I ever spent, myself. http://www.literatureandlatte.com/
Hear, hear. It's so good it would be worth buying a Mac just to be able to use it.

But if you don't want that, and/or don't want a Mac, get LibreOffice (the entirely free, non-Oracle offshoot of Open Office) from documentfoundation.org and use the Master Document functionality. I wrote my first novel that way, and then discovered Scrivener, where I'm working on my second.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote