View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by flattron View Post
I search the thread which can convert stardict dictionary to Mobi format from old theard in this forum.
I do it step by step ,finally I convert these free dictionary to mobi format .
after I copy the mobi dictionary to my kindle 2, I found I can change primary dictionary to English 2 Chinese .The chinese character can not display due to unicode problem,but you can click enter key to view chinese translation and press back button to continue read book.
I believe the English2French which latin dictionary wll work well .
The following is some picture to show the result !
You can download th E2C dictionary via the following link
http://www.rayfile.com/files/2b256d6...-0019d11a795f/
I also convert a another E2E dictionary .
http://www.rayfile.com/files/fe165cf...-0019d11a795f/

You have to download a tools to download these file .
Wow, brilliant.
I've just converted English-German dictionary from DRMed .prc to stripped .mobi.
Works perfectly.
Never would have thought of it, thanks.
No additional tools needed. Just converting, copying to the documents folder and choosing as primary dictionary in settings. Works even without Whispernet = non registered Kindle.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote