View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #1165
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
I've had my new Aura Hd for a week now and read a few books that were part of a series I wouldn't mind being given the option at the end of one book to either go to the library view or to open the next book in that series straight away rather than only option of pressing the home button then going to library and then searching for the appropriate follow on.
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote