Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 09:30 PM   #982
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Here are the planned budget figure for the next 10 years. Yeah, it does resemble a random number table now that you mention it. (From the mid 1970s.)
Yeah, that all looks about right to me. It's "random number" appearance seems to me to be the usual way my budgets work out. I am outsourcing my accounting next year, Good Professor Wood. Please be sure to tender, as you seem suitably silly and quite up to the task of the complicated numerical physics involved. Also, I'm crap with numbers (especially number 2's).

Cheers,
Marc (pretty much every table of numbers looks random to me)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote