View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 05:03 AM   #69
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
Sorry, but all you looser's need to get jobs. Most of you reading this are 30+ and living in your parent's attics. I don't even know if kids read this series...

Arby's is hiring, maybe one day you'll all make manager.

As for Rowlings and e-books, who cares.... This book is $15.00 at Walmart. but the freaking book and get over yourselves, or get a job at walmart so you can afford the book. Later.

Guess I have my example of how someone got banned! haha, serves the kid right (I know an adult would have had better tact and not posted something that would obviously get them banned).

Actually quite a few examples here! Thank Google for the traffic, lol.

Last edited by Azayzel; 07-21-2007 at 05:08 AM.