View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 03:04 PM   #33
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
This feeling is because you work only on what intrigues or interests you.
Not only because of that. It's also because I'm a perfectionists, and I'd rather have a "perfect" alignment on the left, than a lousy alignment on something that's approximately the size of a quote mark, but not exactly... that would get on my nerves and make me want to adjust it exactly for my preferred font

If I were in your shoes, I'd try to make my clients see it this way. And I'd probably fail, and I'd feel miserable
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote