View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 02:24 AM   #4
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
You do not need Sony Reader to manage collections on the device.

Have a look in Calibre's Preferences>Plugins at the Plugin "Sony PRST1 and newer device Interface". It has customisation options for the save template and for what metadata to use to create collections on the device.

I am not sure what save template you want but {author_sort}/{title}-{authors} gives me the result that I wanted.

Last edited by AnotherCat; 05-03-2014 at 02:26 AM.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote