View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #12
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
That would be lovely.

The only reason I'm delaying my Kobo Touch purchase for a Kobo Glo is because of the built-in light.

But I can wait some more, I've got plenty of books lying around that need reading too
Are you in Canada? All Chapters/Indigo/Coles/Smithbooks stores should now have them in stock, as should every Best Buy and Future Shop. If you're in the UK, every WHSmith should have one now.

I got a Kobo Glo and so far I'm *very* happy with it.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote