View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #73
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
I cannot say with certainty that there is or isn't, but I think its very likely though because Apple puts a lot into R&D.

But some here are saying that iPhone and pad are only a shined up copy of past gadgets. I ask if anything at all in it is new, and they won't answer, not even to say 'probably' or 'probably not'.
I don't think anything Apple does is ever new personally the hardware is generic components and Arm designs the OS is a *nix variant with most of the actual work already done by others same with OSX even iTunes is just a glorified apt-get software.

The only thing I think Apple did actually make from scratch is the phones case and even then it's pretty generic when the iPhone launched it wasn't able to compete with the features of other phones like the n95 so superphone it wasn't, I think Apples always been behind on the actual technology aspect.

Apple is also a company that stole the even the names of products iPhone belonged to another company they used it anyway same with iPad even the name Apple was stolen from a music company.

From what I've seen Apple really just takes everyone else's ideas claims them as it's own, ignores everyone else's patents/copyrights and even treats it's own customers as idiots. How they get away with this I'll never understand I guess it's probably due to all their paid blogging, sponsored sites, product placements and general marketing none of which works on me.

Last edited by Teknikal; 08-27-2012 at 01:13 PM.