View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #57
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I don't see it as a mistake, but I do wonder how new people are to find it. it is completely invisible without knowing where to check for it. couldn't the link be there taking a newcomer to the "opt in" page?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Yes, that worries me too. It might become a ghetto where the same people end up saying the same things over and over again. Or is it that already? I'm really not sure where I stand on this whole issue.
At the moment this thread is at the top of the announcements, and it's showing on the front page, so for the time being newcomers should be able to find it if they're interested enough in political and religious debate to read the thread.

Beyond that - maybe sticky this thread?