View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Hi ducks. Yes, the TOC.ncx is being auto-generated by heads in the epub. I really want to keep the text in the html files the way it is. If the headline in the epub pages is all caps, I'd like to keep it that way. In the metadata TOC, however, the density of all caps entries can be hard to read. I would like to know if one can use regex on the TOC.ncx file to turn the all caps into initial caps words.

I don't know about the Regex, but if you look close at my example you will see that title= overrides what is between the H3 tags, but leaves what is on the Page alone.
<h3 title="Ice Cream with topping">ICE CREAM</h3>
in this version Sigil would create a TOC entry: Ice Cream with topping

But the page would show plain Vanilla
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote