View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #12
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by howyoudoin View Post
Most dog owners welcome the 'need machine' as a parent welcomes a child as a need machine. The affection you put in is given back in spades.
Cat owners are confident enough not to need constant validation the dog brings. And after a couple years, a child takes care of its own feces. And cats do return affection. The mouse the cat leaves on your bed is a sign of affection, the cat is giving you what it thinks is a delicious treat. My cat returns affection whenever I am trying to read, by getting in between me and my book.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote