View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #11
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I think I want to try reading this again. I read the first story, "Knight's tale", years ago, but never picked the book up again. I've read that it's not recommended to start with this story, because it's long and a bit difficult - but with books one doesn't know, one starts at the beginning, right?

Think I'll skip the ME versions though. I can just about get the meaning of the text when I read Old Norse and that's enough for me Would like to learn it properly though, especially how to pronounce it.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote